1. Twe-roid a service that improves the performance and effectiveness of your twitter posts. Tweriod measures the effectiveness of posts according to level of engagement,detailing hours and days when engagement peaks. Every business needs to use Tweriod when planning their content-marketing strategy. It tells if a tweet or a post is entertaining, informative or etc.
2. Agorapulse a tool focuses on customer-relationship management (CRM) by building profiles of fans based on their interactions on the page. Pricing starts at $29 per month for one page with less than 6,000 likes.
3. PageModo overhauls the aesthetic of Facebook pages by providing custom cover photos, additional tabs and unique landing pages. PageModo offers a basic free package and upgrades start at $6.25 per month.
4. Iconosquare (formerly Statigram) is a user-friendly platform that monitors statistics for followers’ level of engagement, including lost and gained followers, in weekly and monthly periods.
5. SumoMe is a suite of tools to help entrepreneurs grow their business and I love it! Mainly because it’s so dang easy to set up and start seeing results. Among the suite of tools, I recommend two the most highly. If you want your website to convert, you need to know how your visitors navigate your site. What are they clicking on? Do they think certain images are buttons when they really aren’t? If that’s the case, you could have some upset visitors who are probably just going elsewhere.